You can go by Trois-Rivières or take he ferry from Sorel.
The drive time will be the same.
• Take Highway 20 West towards Montreal.
• Take exit 170 to Route 122 via Sorel.
• 30 km further, turn left on 132 towards Yamaska Sorel.
• Follow directions for Sorel in Yamaska.
• 132 becomes boulevard Fiset in Sorel.
• Follow it to the end.
• You will have no choice but to turn left.
• At the stop sign, turn right to go to Phipps Street to board the ferry. Click here for more information on the ferry.
• After the 20 minutes crossing, continue straight on 158 to Berthierville.
• At traffic light, turn left on Notre-Dame / 158.
• At the next light (1 km), turn right on Avenue Gilles Villeneuve / 158.
• After going through 2 more traffic lights, turn right onto Rue Gadoury.
• We are on your left.
(Distance 72 km + 20 minutes ferry ride)